Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh So Thankful

After gaining over 60lbs. with my first child and enduring many after-birth complications, I can’t tell you how thankful I am for my “regular” weight gain with this pregnancy. I haven’t even hit 25lbs. yet and I’m in my last month; believe me, though, it’s not for lack of trying! I’ve never been a junk food eater, but I went to McDonalds for dinner one night, ate Wendy’s a couple times, had several Diet Cokes, AND ate two whole boxes of doughnut holes. You may be thinking that over 9 months, that’s not much, but believe me; normally I would NEVER do that! My prayer this whole pregnancy has been that I can push out a baby under 9lbs…hopefully it will come true!
These pictures are from Thanksgiving at my Grandma’s house in Florida and they mark the last event that I felt physically “comfortable” just living life as a pregnant woman…


3 comments: