I guess I'm going to take us back to Christmas...
We made Mike's family (I say made because not one of them "likes" to come visit KY) come for Christmas because sweet Kayla was supposed to arrive within the next month. The last time his whole family was in our small living space, I freaked out. I dropped a pumpkin pie (unbaked and liquidly!) all over the kitchen floor and balled my eyes out. It wasn't about the pie; there was a second one that made it into the oven, but I was just so overwhelmed with cooking and baking and cleaning and trying to be pleasant for my in-laws that it was just the last straw! Anyway, I don't know if I loosened up or what, but I think this helped: I told myself, "I'm pregnant, and huge. Everyone can get their own food, cook for themselves, and clean for themselves." Things went much better :)


I cant believe you still farm.... but I'm glad you got to loosen up at Christmas and put the load on everyone else!
ReplyDelete